£25,000 - £35,000
I am currently working with an up and coming practice based in the heart of Sheffield who are actively looking to grow their .NET team with the addition of a Developer. They work on a variety of both public and private sector projects and, due to a major project win, find themselves needing to increase their resources. The role will be primarily based in Sheffield but due to the location of the client, you will occasionally be required to attend meetings in other locations. Flexibility is key in the tech stack too, as the client are currently using different versions of .NET for different components.
Full stack development, ideally comprising some or all of:
* C#/.NET/.NET core (New Dev .NET Standard 2 and .NET Core 2, some .NET Framework 4.6.1)
* .asp/knockoutjs / moving towards React
* Webpack / Associated tooling
* SQL Server
* Agile / Scrum
* Microservice Architectures
* Component Driven Development
* Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
* Source Code Management / git
* Big Data
This is an exciting role to join a growing team. In return you will be compensated with a healthy salary and package, plus the opportunity to work with a dynamic team. For more information about the role, please contact Simon Wake at Calibre Search Leeds.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.