Looking for an experienced DotNet UI developer to join in a middle office technology team. The candidate will be expected to develop, test and maintain applications running on Windows Server developed in DotNet, ReactJS with Raven (NoSQL) as database.
- Design, implement, integrate and support Web applications.
- Oversee the technical decisions that must be made, work with client staff charged with architecture standards, and ensure quality of final results.
- Enhancements include: Re-engineering/strategic changes, major projects, small enhancements, production fixes.
- Apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for the client’s senior management team
- Rapid assimilation & understanding of existing Client’s reference data applications and technical environment.
- Create and maintain technical specifications and design documents.
- Should be able to rapidly absorb complex technical and conceptual information, identify key issues and details, and present understandable alternatives to both technical and nontechnical individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Develop less-senior resources by teaching, empowering, reviewing results, both in technical areas and in consulting "soft" skills.
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Well versed with .Net technologies, Silverlight, Entity Framework 6, NHibernate, LINQ.
- Should be well aware of.Net MVC Architecture and Web API with restful conventions.
- Hands on experience in ReactJS, XAML services.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB or RavenDB.
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed functional requirements and crafting into a Functional Specifications document.
- Bug tracking tool : JIRA
- Source code control system : SVN, GIT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job