£25,000 - £35,000 + benefits
I am currently working with a globally leading client based in the North West who has the need for a talented, multi-skilled, Junior-Midlevel Developer to join their friendly and lively team on a permanent basis. This role will provide you with excellent opportunities to build on your existing skills and to have the key responsibility and involvement within the entire development lifecycle.
Having the following skills would be perfect for this role:
- Experience developing enterprise scale applications with C#
- Solid ASP.NET MVC, CSS and HTML experience
- Good coding experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- SQL Server experience ideal
Some of the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Designing, analysing and developing work following industry best practice and internal coding standards
- Carrying out demonstrations of development work and can explain things in a non-technical way
- Having a focus on clean, easy to maintain code and favour simplicity over complexity
- Communicating clearly with lead developers and stakeholders, ensuring everyone knows what the status of a task is and when they should expect it to be complete
Are you a driven and talented individual who is looking for a role where you can truly get stuck in and hands on with development? If so, then please register your interest today to be added to my growing shortlist with interview slots available. To do this, please call my direct line on or send your CV over to to find out more today!
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
- West Midlands
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- SharePoint 2013
- Junior Developer
- .NET Developer
- SharePoint Online
- Full Stack Developer