Salary £competitive Salary + 3% flexible benefits + discretionary Bonus + contributory pension
Here at Lowell we recognise that our people are our biggest asset, this is why we are looking for an experienced .Net Developer to join our growing team.
What will you be doing?
The successful candidate will develop and enhance bespoke applications based primarily on the Microsoft .NET platform. You will also undertake all aspects of the software life cycle including requirements gathering and elicitation, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Develop and enhance in-house applications and provide support where necessary.
- Ensure all applications are developed to a high standard.
- Ensure that quality standards and conventions are adhered to throughout all development projects.
- Collaboration with business and business analysts to elicit functional and non-functional requirements.
- Produce documentation.
- Maintain Source Control.
- Support User acceptance testing.
What do you need to bring to our team?
- Advanced knowledge of VB6 / VB.NET or C# / ASP.NET / Web Services
- MS SQL Server Programming (T-SQL, creating stored procedures, views, functions, etc)
- Working in a client/server environment
- Working with both web and windows applications
- Experience of working within a structured software development/delivery team.
- Full end-to-end development life-cycle experience
- Team Foundation Server
- Coding using SOLID design principles & design patterns
- Scrum or other Agile methodology
- Experience of TDD/BDD approach to development
How we reward you:
- Competitive salary, annual bonus and pay reviews, contributory pension and
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club and retail discounts.
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised restaurant and free on-site gym
As one of the UK's leading and most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that's with our customers or our people.
We want to listen to and understand our customers, not judge them, so that we can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything we do.
We believe our greatest assets are our people and we're keen to develop teams who want to make a difference.
Have we sparked your interest? Get in touch- we'd love to hear from you!