An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a successful high value product manufacturing company with over 45 year's experience in their sector! If you're an experienced Developer with specific skill set in .Net and want to work for a company who believe in the benefit of employee development - hence why they are an Investors in People accredited organisation offering a range of benefits - then read on!
As part of the web development team, you will support the development and maintenance of the company's websites, by building new functionality and ensuring the web platform is performing optimally.
Key features of the role:
- New functionality development to support the business growth
- Ensure the websites are performing to a high standard
- Support the business as usual web activities
- Provide assistance to the CMS development when needed
- Develop, test, debug and document the website development
- Maintain coding standards and best practices
The .Net Developer role would suit someone who:
- Has solid experience of developing web applications using ASP with C#
- Can develop integrations using Web API
- Has experience of using Visual Studio & SQL Management Studio, or other industry recognised IDE's
- Has web content management system experience is preferred but not essential
- Ability to create optimal performing web applications and code
- Experience using source control tools, such as Git and SourceTree
- Awareness of MVC framework, preferably using Razor Templating
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally
With some great benefits including flexi-time scheme, childcare vouchers, healthcare and life assurance plans, free parking and a generous pension scheme, this is a brilliant opportunity for a .Net Developer with Asp C# experience to join an established and well respected company. Easily commutable from Worcestershire, Birmingham, Warwickshire and Gloucestershire.
.Net Developer - B2B Brand - Worcestershire - £25,000 - £40,000 - Permanent
- .net developer