.NET Web Developer - 12 month fixed term contract (possibly leading to permanent).
£30,000-£40,000 plus benefits
DeMontfort Fine Art is the UK’s leading international publisher of Original paintings and collectable limited editions. We also have an expanding network of Galleries under the name Whitewall Galleries and Clarendon Fine Art, and at present have 51 locations on land and at sea and are still growing!
Our Head Office in Lichfield, Staffordshire has an exciting brand new opportunity for a .NET Web Developer. This role reports into the Retail Systems Manager.
Develop new and enhance existing websites and applications.
- Demonstrate innovation in technology to ensure websites are fit for purpose
- Websites delivered to specification and on time.
- Evaluate new technologies and express benefits where applicable
- Responding to requirements in a flexible and professional manner
- Excellent communicator and organisational skills
- Experience creating public facing websites
- Able to communicate to a wide range of senior management
You must have experience using the following
- ASP.NET MVC
- .NET C#
- SQL Server
- Website development using a the Umbraco Content Management System
- Responsive Web Design
Nice to Have
- Experience with SagePay integration
If you like the sound of the above, feel you have the necessary skills and want to work for a fast moving, expanding Company then send a copy of your CV to us.
Unfortunately due to the volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates at this stage.