Due to expansion here at Grass Roots, we have a new opportunity for a .Net Developer(C#, ASP.NET, SQL). You will work within the development team to design, develop, test, implement and support customer solutions. The .Net Developer will be a hands-on role, developing all tiers of the application stack and within all parts of the development lifecycle. You'll work as part of team including Front End Developers, Database Developers, .NET Developers, Java Developers, Business Analysts, Testers and external contractors.
We are looking for an ambitious junior / mid-weight developer who is innovative, full of ideas and extremely technology driven!
.Net Developer C#, ASP.Net responsibilities are:
- Create, test, document and integrate software components using defined technologies and languages:
o Develop supportive database components in MS SQL Server
- Perform source code versioning using Git (Bitbucket) and Subversion
- Contribute to task estimating and related technical documentation
- Contribute to analysis and technical designs based upon requirements
- Participate in code reviews
- Educated to degree level or similar (computer related or master's degree an advantage)
- At least 1 year commercialexpereince of solution development and documentation.
- Commercial experience of desktop and writing complete web applications
- Commercial experience of MS SQL. Use of SSIS, SSRS would be beneficial.
Location: Wendover, moving to Apsley in April 2018About Company
Who are we? Grass Roots a Blackhawk Network business are an exciting, dynamic, international business services company, we help our clients, which include nearly half of the FTSE 100, achieve their business goals by providing marketing, research and HR services that have a positive influence on the attitudes and behaviour of their employees, channel partners and customers.
We have over 20 benefits for our employees to take advantage of, over and above our industry benchmarked salaries and these include:-
Life Insurance, Pension, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay. You get 25 days holiday on commencement of employment and you can buy up to 5 extra days a year. We also offer 3 additional days if you are getting married and you can support the charity of your choice with 2 volunteer days.
We offer private medical insurance, employee assistance programmes and there is an onsite gym at our sparkling new offices in Apsley.
Through our products you can save money on your childcare, your bikes, cinema tickets, dining out, days out and your weekly shopping!