.Net Developer | North Wales/Cheshire Area | up to £35K + Benefits
A workplace engagement specialist that works with some of the world's best known organisations helping their client's measure and improve employee engagement levels.
Well established and stable company to work for
Great training available to keep up to date with the latest technology and operating processes.
Focus on work life balance
We are looking for a .Net developer to join this expanding product development team and work with the latest technologies. The role is offering a huge amount of personal development opportunities and would be an ideal chance for an individual looking to gain exposure of working with large solutions built using the latest technologies. A hands on approach in developing and delivering work while also performing code reviews and helping to mentor other members of the team.
The Essential skills:-
* At least 3 years developing applications using the .NET Framework
* SQL Server
* N-Tier Architecture
* Visual Studio
The Desirable skills:-
* Agile Methodologies
* Entity Framework
* Undertake large development tasks
* Write unit tests to cover new functionality
* Perform code reviews for other team members
* Mentor other team members
* Annual leave 25-30 days depending on length of service
* Private health insurance after 3 months
* Life insurance- after 3 months (4 times salary)
* Sports and fitness allowance
* Free car parking
* Free lunch
To be considered for this role you MUST have full rights to live and work in the UK at the time of applying.
To apply for this role send your CV to or contact me to discuss on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- SQL Server