Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (+ benefits)
Due to expansion, our client, a niche boutique software house in Ipswich requires a .Net Developer to join an experienced development team within an award winning business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking over existing development and implementing new solutions.
You will become an expert in the systems that you manage and will be responsible for providing new and innovative methods to continually improve the systems in terms of functionality, operations and user experience.
- Previous software development experience
- Design/Build - Web Forms, Windows Forms, Web Services, Mobile Applications
Experience within all or some of the following:
- .Net Framework v4.5.2/v4.6.2
- C#.NET or VB.NET
- Entity Framework
- Visual Studio 2015/2017
- IIS (Configuration, Administration, Deployment)
- SQL Server (Configuration, Administration, Deployment, Data Modelling, T-SQL, Stored Procedures)
- Amazon and eBay API's
- Agile Development Methodology
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Must possess sound engineering/software development principles
- Work independently with little or no supervision
- Client facing - understand requirements and manage expectations
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Line support for the systems that they manage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22460