Our client is seeking an experienced Developer to join their innovative team based in Newton Abbot. The primary aim of this role is to develop and maintain software solutions that support business operations. This role requires an individual that thrives in a constantly evolving environment.
- Play an important role in the design and architecture of high quality software solutions based largely on the Microsoft Technology stack (.Net)
- Build software from scratch, to a high standard, in a way that favours a simple, easy to maintain approach that is tested on every step in the path to production
- Enhance existing internal systems for maximum business efficiency
- Test your code before submission to the staging environment
- Develop documentation throughout the software development lifecycle
- Promote good practices within the team and maintain strong relationships with colleagues
- Develop and nurture excellent relationships with Business stakeholders to ensure that the software developed reflects the present and future requirements of the business
- Proven experience in a broad base of technologies including .NET (C#) & ASP.NET (MVC, Web API and Entity Framework
- Experience working on multiple projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL is highly desirable
- Consistent and reliable, without the need for constant supervision
This is an extremely exciting time to join the team; the successful candidate will be given autonomy and the opportunity to explore new technology solutions and self-development. Experience of working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment is desirable. Our client is keen for an individual to collaborate with the team and strive for constant self-improvement.
- Software Development