£30,000 - £40,000
• To develop software using C# / ASP.NET MVC as the major part of the Company’s continued growth strategy.
• To produce innovative and usable user interface designs for the Company’s software in web, desktop and mobile environments that balance user needs with business goals and technological capabilities.
• Work with stakeholders to produce designs either independently or within a team.
• Develop new modules/web applications while also supporting and enhancing the existing application code base.
• Unit test and debug new and existing application modules.
• Work with Technical Authors and Testers to enhance the final product.
• Review progress of projects with the .NET Lead Developer, Deputy Development Manager and Analysts.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company
• Minimum three years commercial development experience using Microsoft ASP.NET and related web based technologies.
• Experience in interaction design, complemented by knowledge of visual design, usability, and accessibility.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or similar.
• Knowledge and experience of implementing best practices in web security.
• TDD experience using NUnit or similar.
• Computer Science/Software related Degree or HND.
• Agile (Scrum) methodology experience.
• Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, CSS and SQL development are a strong plus.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out some more information then please send your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job