Your team will be responsible for delivering, maintaining and improving a suite of software solutions to enable the business to accept orders, progress workflows and to deliver completed orders to end users. Additionally, the product suite included integrations with 3rd party suppliers and some clients. You will be exposed to full stack development, expected to strive to improve your skill set as well as learning new techniques and methodologies. You will be responsible for communication with business users to draw out their requirements and ensure clear expectations, as well as having the responsibility for analysis and documentation of requirements, to be presented back to stakeholders for sign off.
- Industry experience developing bespoke commercial software solutions
- Full-stack development experience
- Dynamics CRM or 365 Development Experience
- Strong C# .net 4.5
- Good knowledge of OOP principles, patterns and practices, n-tier architecture
- Understanding of MV* frameworks
- Understanding of RESTful services
- SQL Server 2012+
- Ability to gather requirements and establish rapport with non-technical stakeholders
- Web API
- Angular JS
- Entity Framework 6
- TDD & Unit Testing (NUnit, Moq, IoC, ninject)
- SQL Reporting
As a .Net Developer with this company you will earn a salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, and will be entitled to an extensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role please click 'APPLY' and send in your CV for immediate consideration.
- Web API
- C# .Net
- SQL. Developer. Software Development.