Our client, a financial services organisation is currently looking for a .Net Developer to start in the next week or so. To be considered for the role - You must have the follwing essential skills / experience:
Key technical skills:
- C#, WinForms
- SQL Server
- Database design
- Data migration experience.
- Unit testing, design patterns, SOLID principles.
Other expereince required:
- Web API
- Development in a data warehouse & ETL environment
- Ensure all developments fit within the overall system architecture and design strategy, and make sure code is of a consistent and appropriate standard
- Work with all stakeholders to best prioritise system developments and deliver to agreed release schedules.
This position is working in a fast paced financial environment - You must have precvious experience of working within this domain so you can hit the ground running and work to a tight project velocity
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'