Job; .Net Developer - West Drayton
This agency consists of an award-winning team of digital thinkers, creative designer & technologists. They specialise in creating great websites, brilliant digital strategies & effective digital marketing. Due to continued expansion they’re after a mid-weight .Net Developer who is looking to learn and progress on a wide-ranging style of digital projects.
- C# (minimum 2 years)
- ASP.NET (minimum 2 years)
- .NET framework (at least version 3.5)
- SQL Server
- HTML, CSS
Advantageous (Bonus Points For);
- Experience with Web Forms
- Previous experience working with Sitecore &/or Umbraco CMS
- .NET server technologies (such as Entity Framework)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- £’s; fully DoE approx. £40k
- Benefits; 25 days’ holidays, company pension, profit share scheme
- Location; West Drayton, Hillingdon
- How to get to them; West Drayton offices 5 mins walk to/from West Drayton station (which is connected to London Paddington - 21 mins)
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'