.Net Developer / Web Developer / MVC
Our client, a Microsoft Gold Partner, are looking for a Developer to join their Reading based team on a Permanent basis.
We are looking for candidates from a .NET background who have experience working within Web Development. As growing and committed business, they are looking for candidates who will provide commitment long term. In exchange, you will receive an excellent salary, benefits and good training opportunities.
About the company
- Award winning .NET web development agency, and a Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Energetic and enthusiastic team, consisting of 20+ knowledgeable individuals
- Offering a friendly, relaxed working environment, where everyone pulls together to create the best digital solutions for our clients.
- Fantastic track record, and a fine selection of clients.
So, if you are ready to take on a role with real responsibility, working as part of a tight-knit team where your efforts are fully recognised and appreciated, we want to hear from you.
- We are looking for a .NET Developer with recent experience implementing websites.
- Skills within SQL and MVC
- Experience working within an Agile environment is also a plus.
- The successful candidate will be provided with training in areas such as SiteCore
- Good communication ability
- Good analytical/problem solving skills
In return for your hard work and commitment, the company offer some brilliant benefits:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Strong Pension Scheme
- Optional Gym Membership
- Up to 50k salary depending on experience
- As well as lots of other unwritten perks
- Excellent training on the latest technology, including CMS - Sitecore
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job