Our prestigious and expanding company based in Sutton Coldfield are looking to recruit a NET Developer to join their team.
As a NET developer you will come on board for the development of both brand new and existing .NET / C# / RESTful development projects.
The developer will play a crucial role in these innovative projects, working alongside key stakeholders. They will be able to work across the site planning and take it through to the build stage. You will have knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies and knowledge of the software development cycle.
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Planning, organising, controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Managing IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees.
- Communication with staff about job expectations and appraising staff performance
- Designing, developing, implementing and coordinating systems, policies and procedures
- Ensuring security of all data, network access and backup systems
- Acting in alignment with user needs and system functionality
- Identifying problematic areas and implementing strategic solutions in a timely manner
- Audit systems and assess there outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures of the business
- Handle annual budgets and ensure cost effectiveness
Successful candidates must have:
- Proven experience within an IT management role or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware / software systems
- Knowledge of web based software development
- Experience in managing third party IT suppliers and contracts
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands on experience with computer networks such as Office 365 and Microsoft azure cloud platform
- Ability to manage projects
- BSc in computer science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft azure cloud services, Microsoft office 365 and VOIP systems.
Hours of Work
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 5.30pm
£ 35,000 - £40,000 ( dependent on experience )
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
- Computer Science
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'