The position will involve working on-site in the Portsmouth office. Liaison with nearshore development resources will also be required. The successful candidate will also be encouraged to work from home on a regular basis when possible.
The successful candidate will have worked in the software development industry and specifically with .Net / MS SQL systems. The candidate will have four years or more experience developing software using C#.Net and Web technologies.
Experience of the full software development lifecycle will enable the successful candidate to contribute towards the continuous improvement of software delivery.
* Microsoft .Net Framework (.Net 4.6); ASP.NET 3.0 and above, using C#
* Microsoft ASP.NET MVC and Web API
Knowledge of SOLID principles and strong OO skills
* Developing using LINQ-to-SQL or Entity Framework
* Developing .NET Web Services/Windows Communication Foundation
* Relational Database Technologies; Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'