.NET DEVELOPER - OSLO
.NET DEVELOPER - Oslo
We are looking for a .NET Developer to be part of a Norwegian Consultancy, using the latest MS technology. They are now looking to expand their team and are looking for highly skilled developers to work as part of their team in Oslo.
You will be working for a consultancy which pride themselves on putting the people first and understand that people have a life outside work and cherish the work life balance
You can work within roles for large public companies to SME'S in a private sector. Depending on your skills and what you are looking for in your next career move you will be placed on a project that matches the path you're trying to take. Whether you are a developer who wants to go into the DevOps route or you want to learn more about Azure, Microservices or containers your department manager will place you on the best suited project for you.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years
- .NET C#
- Experience with cloud is a benefit
- Bachelor or Master's Degree
- Norwegian fluency is a requirement
What will you get:
- In addition to a challenging and exciting day in the office you will also be working with highly skilled colleagues who are experts in the field.
- Competitive salary, great pension and insurance scheme
- Tech LAB: 3D printer, hacking toys, doing fun stuff
- Annual hackathon
- Social clubs
- Overtime pay: 40% addition on hourly salary.
- Internet covered
- You get a phone every other year, up to 7500NOK. You choose the model/brand yourself.
- Great budget for competency building each year, like courses, seminars and certifications
For more information please contact Shannon Seaton on + or
- MS SQL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'