Manchester City Centre
Salary Up To £45k + Excellent Benefits
As .NET Developer for our Manchester city centre based client, you will be involved with / work on:
- Development of software solutions to defined requirements using a service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Work on development tasks as driven by strategic change an internal team change.
- Provide .Net development expertise and support junior .Net developers
- Work with Database Developers to ensure consistent use of all aspects of database development using efficient TSQL
NET Developer Expertise:
- Experienced developing using the .NET Framework.
- Substantial experience as a .NET developer
- Expert knowledge of full stack development (.Net Framework 4.5, SQL, web API, WCF, MVC, Bootstrap, JQuery, Entity Framework, HTML 5, CSS and XML)
- Experience of automated unit testing.
- Solid RDBMS development skills using SQL Server (2008R2 onwards).
- Experience of working to different development methodologies i.e. Agile/Waterfall and solid understanding of the complete software development lifecycle.
- Thorough understanding of Component Based Development and Services Orientated Architecture.
- Knowledge of good security practice and analysing security scans and penetration reports
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.