.NET Developer - Leeds - Up to 50k
My Client is an award winning design and development studio who specialises in business process transformation and innovation. You would be joining a team of digital solution creators and are incredibly passionate about the work they deliver. Working with big names such as Willmott Dixon and Wates , they develop innovative, tailor-made web applications and content to help our clients transform their day-to-day operations.
Due to recent contract wins they are looking to add a .NET Developer to the team. This is a great opportunity for a Mid/Senior developer who is looking to make a step up in their career. Initially you would be the sole .NET developer working alongside the rest of the development team, this would turn into a Team Lead opportunity when they start to grow out the .NET team.
Work Pattern: 2 days in office, 3 days remote
Salay: Up to 50k
The role would suit an self-starter that can work both independently and within a team who can provide innovative solutions to problems and has experience in:
- NET and .NET Core
- Using Azure DevOps in a collaborative project delivery environment utilising methodologies such as Agile (scrum)
- Direct experience of the software development lifecycle
The following would be desirable (but can be learnt):
- Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Office 365 and Dynamic 365 development
- A relaxed environment to work with a good bunch of people
- Appreciation of work-life balance with flexitime
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free car parking
- 25 days holiday a year
- Regular Deliveroos & social events
- A stocked fridge
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'