.NET Developer (C#)
Your invitation to begin the next step in your career at one of the most revolutionary digital technology hubs in the world.
Developing digital solutions for the most renowned names across the industry will be at the pinnacle of your everyday working life. With a mix of private and public clients, as a .NET Engineer (C#), you will be building innovative software products that will change everything.
Established for over 30 years and one of the longest standing Independent Digital Technology Companies in the UK, this is a seriously exciting time to come on board with my client. An impressive and evolving company that shows no sign of stopping, therefore making this .NET Developer (C#) role unlike other generic ones. You’ll be making an impact within an innovative and exciting enterprise, where your role as a .NET Developer (C#) will be central to the success of this project.
As a .NET Developer (C#) you will be coding solutions on large scale projects that are genuinely interesting. You’ll need to be able to adapt to a fast and ever changing environment, which will provide an escape from monotony as a .NET Developer (C#).
- Being adaptable to react to clients’ needs when necessary
- Working across a multitude of disciplines to ensure delivery
- Pro-actively involved in new brief concepts and solutions
- Contributing to project estimates and timelines
- Developing and contributing to technical documentation
- Solid C# and .NET development experience
- Ability to communicate efficiently what is needed with an optimistic attitude
- Desirable to have a background using Python 2.7, Mongo DB or similar, or MS SQL or Oracle or MySQL but not necessary
A pretty impressive opportunity and one you’re probably keen to apply for. Contact Emma Millar on or for more information.
Title: .NET Developer (C#)
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £300-350 per day
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job