Up to £40,000 plus benefits
25 days Holiday, Pension, Private Healthcare, Gym Membership, Unlimited Training, plus many more!
It’s not every day you walk into an office and get greeted by a robot. The office of a company with its very own Centre of Excellence for Cognitive Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. A company that’s an official partner of all the major AI providers, including IBM Watson and SoftBank Robotics.
A technology company that doesn’t follow trends, but makes them. Passionate innovators who have supported some of the world’s biggest brands - from Oracle, Dell and BP Castrol to Virgin Media Business, Epson and OKI - for the last 20 years. Experts in creating captivating content and clever code.
If you’re a Middleweight Developer with a strong background in Web/.NET and a desire to develop innovative, bespoke technology software within the field of cognitive technology, AI and robotics, you’re looking in the right place. We’re looking for someone to join our expanding development team based in Wokingham, Berkshire.
- Working closely with the development team and Web Development Manager on web and AI projects
- Collaborating with departments who have different levels of technology awareness
- Designing, developing and implementing quality web, mobile, AI and robotics applications using Microsoft .Net, python and R technologies - alongside maintaining live projects
- Improving data models, data-model regression and test automation
- Producing bug-free code while achieving objectives within an allocated timeframe
- Liaising with the Product Owner team to ensure you are delivering customised software aligned to client specifications and the standards and procedures, and producing the highest quality output
- Providing assistance in integrating software applications with third-party technologies
- Being analytical with project requirements, ensuring that your input to projects is practical, relevant and aligned to the client’s specification Being involved in de-bugging web applications as well as participating in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing
- Evaluating system performance and improving the quality and complexity of our service to ensure that applications continue to compete at the highest level
- Assisting in research and development to discover new ideas and technologies that will help exceed client expectations
- Keeping on top of the latest trends and advancements in technology through relevant reading, and sharing your findings with other members of the team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding and knowledge of web software development practices
- Understanding and experience of AI and data modelling
- A minimum of two years’ commercial experience in a similar role
- The ability to work well under pressure and adapt your approach to each individual project
- Solid understanding of C#, ASP.Net, Python, Object-oriented programming and relational database fundamentals
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job