.NET Developer / C# Developer
£30k-£35k Dependent Upon Experience
I'm looking to recruit a .NET Developer with exceptionally strong .Net, C#, T-SQL and Microsoft Visual Studio background. As .NET Developer / C# Developer, you will be able to engage confidently with stakeholder, articulate yourself at a high level and engage with stakeholders at all levels. You will have experience of the software development cycle at all stages as you will be an integral part of a migration project which will be moving the company to a .NET based system platform as well as working alongside a global software vendor.
As .NET Developer / C# Developer, you will be part of my client's development team: You will utilize win forms on visual studio, using a .net framework to manipulate the CRM's front end. You will be working on a bespoke CRM system using an SQL backend. In addition to this, you may be required to create stand-alone applications of complexity outside of the constraints of the CRM platform. You will also be involved in working on business process projects as my client seeks to automate common tasks.
You will be part of a small existing development team, some of your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Maintaining the systems and processes as well as bug fixing.
- Implementing new software solutions following the businesses defined release process.
- You will be migrating to a new .NET system.
- You will be designing solutions alongside the business analyst.
- You will be working on automation, to further streamline business processes in order to reduce risk & cost.
- You will test solutions and assist in making he final decisions, in relation to this.
.NET Developer / C# Developer Requirements:
- Relevant work experience or university degree
- Experience and excellent understanding of -
- .Net Development
- Microsoft visual studio (2008+) and SQL Server (2008+)
- TFS - Branching and merging
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- You will be competent with object-oriented code development, as well as source control and the system development lifecycle.
- Open DB connectivity as well as database integrity concepts.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.