- You will have experience of developing .NET applications with an emphasis on designing and implementing these applications using C# .NET and in using SQL Server for data access.
- Experience of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API and .NET Core are highly desirable as is the use of Team Foundation Server for organizing work and source code.
- Additionally, experience of Xamarin, Blazor and mobile application development would be advantageous.
- You will provide support for a variety of existing internally developed applications written using ASP.NET or Windows Forms, in both Visual Basic.NET and C#.
- You must also be willing to learn and help support other solutions that are a key part of the business systems architecture and form dependencies with solutions you will be responsible for
- Planning, designing and conducting the testing of programs; correcting errors and re-testing to achieve an error-free result
- Providing 3rd line support to the IT Support team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'