ASP.NET MVC / C# / SQL Server
THEY SAY THAT THE GRASS ISN’T ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE…
But what if it was?
What if the field you are developing in is decidedly yellowish or even worse…Brown!
One of the biggest reasons why .NET Developers leave their roles (Apart from a crap manager) is that they are working on boring projects, doing bug fixing/maintenance or working with an old technology stack.
Does this sound familiar?
What if there was a family run company (There is) that has been around for over 25 years, have invested finances heavily in and are embarking on a business changing greenfield project to build a brand-new .NET based reservation system complete with COTS Integration, web applications and a brand-new customer facing website?
What if this award-winning travel business was looking for a junior to mid-level developer to be a massive part of this ground-breaking project?
Well, that is what’s on offer here.
If you don’t get genuinely excited by what you are working on maybe you should read a little more…
ROLE & SKILLS NEEDED
- You’ll report to the Digital Manager who has been here over 10 years and believes in a modern, collaborative style of management where you can really take ownership of what you do.
- You will be working in an Agile environment with an SOA & Enterprise Architecture approach.
- You’ll be delivering high-quality technical solutions both on your own and in collaboration with your development team.
- You’ll have a real input into the design and functionality.
You’ll be someone with commercial experience of C# / ASP.NET MVC / SQL but it’s equally important to have a can-do attitude because you will be working on complex projects and markets where you get the chance to do bulky, interesting and creative work.
- Negotiable salary dependent on level
- Flexible Working Hours / Possibility of Home Working
- 22 Days Holiday plus bank hols
- Massive Discounts on holidays
- Child Care / Cycle to Work Schemes
- Pension / Life Assurance
- Company Funded Social Events
If you think this sounds like what you are looking for then either call me or apply and we can have an informal chat.
Don’t worry too much if your CV is not up to date. We can deal with that later if needed.