I am looking for a highly motivated and skilled Back End Developer to join a very well know organisation based in London 1 to 2 days a month.
Purpose of the role
Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends, and refactors moderately complex programs/scripts.
Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
Collaborates in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Designs moderately complex programs / scripts and program modifications.
* Codes, amends and refactors moderately complex programs / scripts in accordance with the design.
* Designs moderately complex programs / scripts and program modifications, builds, tests and maintains scalable enterprise web applications with C#, .NET Core or Node.js running in the Microsoft Azure ecosystem.
* Writes clean, readable, and reusable C#, .NET Core or Node.js code.
* Works effectively in a cross-functional squad and interacts regularly with partner teams.
* Verifies and tests moderately complex programs / scripts; corrects errors and re-tests as appropriate.
* Supports test automation engineers in building and maintaining end to end test scenarios.
* Works effectively with third party partners and vendors where required.
* Collaborates in reviews of work with other disciplines as appropriate: product managers and designers, operations, etc.
* Clarifies requirements, prototypes functionality and documents agreed implementation plan for engineers in your cross-functional squad.
* Plans, estimates and prioritises work in an agile environment.
* Follows and champions best practices in technology, applying agreed standards and tools as required, to achieve a well-engineered result while keeping focus on business outcomes.
* Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail.
* Demonstrates effective communication skills.
* Plans, schedules, and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently within limited deadlines and according to relevant legislation, standards and procedures.
* Demonstrates experience working with other roles and disciplines to create complete moderately complex projects for their employer or client.
* Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to issue resolution.
* Develops applications using C#, .NET Core or Node.js.
* Confidently uses Git in day-to-day work.
* Peer reviews code using pull requests.
* Creates database schemas that represent and supports business processes.
* Applies design and architectural patterns and development best practices
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'