Experienced Software (.NET/C#) Developer wanted for an initial 3-6-month contract, starting in January 2018, with a busy Kent based company, assisting with projects etc.
Working with the .NET Team, the role will be to help develop first-rate best practice software solutions using C#/.NET as the primary development tool, under an Agile with SCRUM development process.
Key Skills required:
Along with a good academic background, you will need:
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience in .NET/C#
- Experience of working under an Agile with Scrum development process
- ASP.NET MVC/WEB API
- NUnit, xUnit
- SQL Server
- High level of technical knowledge to allow 'first level’ system architecture discussions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prepare excellent documentation when required.
- Unflappable nature.
- Experience in utilising the Microsoft Azure technology stack for development, hosting and deployment.
- Experience in .NET CMS development.
CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START JANUARY / EARLY FEBRUARY2018 AND LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF MAIDSTONE (OR BE WILLING TO STAY LOCALLY)
NB- THIS ROLE MAY BE SUBJECT TO BACKGROUND CHECKS, E.G. DBS, REFERENCES ETC
**SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job