Our client is a market leader in their sector. They are seeking a .NET Backend developer to support and extend the existing product.
Reporting to the software manager you will building new and corrective database and middle tier code in support of the product. You will have a strong background in writing complex SQL queries.
Summary of Role & Expectations:
As a backend developer you will:
· Design, build and test new database objects
· Author SQL reports
· Build data access middle-tier code
· Report to the Software Lead Developer
· Be working alongside a team of 4 other developers
Around 8+ years industry experience in as many of the following areas, ordered by importance:
· SQL Server 2008-16, T-SQL (DML and DDL)
· Telerik Reporting (or similar, for example SSRS)
· C#, ADO.NET
· TFS, NUnit, Moq, Ninject or similar
· Understanding of design patterns (Domain Driven Design advantageous)
· Understanding of the telecoms/telephony domain advantageous
· Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC advantageous
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job