About the role
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Neighbourhood Warden to promote a first class, customer focussed service to Clarion's residents, providing local confidence with respect to residents' fear of crime with emphasis on community engagement.
In this role you will be required to carry out daily patrols as directed by the Neighbourhood warden Supervisor. This role will also require you to;-
- To carry out daily patrols as directed by the Neighbourhood warden Supervisor.
- To carry out regular high visible uniform patrol with the aim of deterring anti-social behaviour and reducing fear of crime.
- To, note, report, initiate and where appropriate take action, to resolve problems identified in the area such as graffiti, litter, Fly tipping and general nuisance.
- Observing, record and report on voids, repairs, criminal damage, abandoned vehicles, graffiti and other nuisance action including partner agencies.
- Attend court and act as a professional witness on aspects of your work as required by Merton Priory Homes and partners.
About the individual
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working with people with challenging behaviour especially young and vulnerable people
- Experience of working with in partnership with various groups.
- Experience of working on own initiative obtained in the community.
- The ability to deal with members of the public, staff, and Board Members etc. in a calm, polite and professional manner.
This role requires regular travel and applicants must be able to travel across the region on a regular basis as required.
This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
This post is offered on a Fixed Term Contract.
Clarion Housing is the largest housing association in the country with 125,000 homes across more than 170 local authorities. Over 360,000 people call a Clarion Housing home their home.
As a landlord, Clarion Housing is committed to providing excellent customer service to all its residents and to maintaining its homes to a good standard - investing significantly in improving them each year.
Clarion Housing also develops and markets homes for affordable rent and low cost home ownership as well as managing homes for private rent.
Clarion Housing is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises a charitable foundation, a property development company and a repairs and maintenance service.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job