Temporary Neighbourhood Officer
Immediately Required via Venn Group
The Contract Recruitment Specialists
Venn Group Social and Housing Recruitment Team are currently recruiting for a Neighbourhood Housing Officer for a Housing Association based in Hampshire to begin interim employment immediately
Industry Sector: Housing
Contract Type: 6 months +
Hours: 37 hours - 8.30am-5.00pm - Mon-Fri
- Responsible for all aspects of estate and tenancy management for 700 properties
- Carry out starter tenancy visits, fixed term tenancy visits and audits
- Oversee mutual exchanges and new tenant sign ups
- Deal with low level environmental anti-social behaviour
- Inspect communal areas and conduct regular health and safety checks
- Carry out estate inspections
- Maintain a customer focus offering help and assistance where ever possible
Essential Job Requirements:
- A full UK driving licence
- Strong knowledge of housing legislation
- A background of tenancy management
To apply for this role or to find out about other Housing jobs, please contact Eric Chadwick from the Bristol Housing Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'