Join the neighbourhood!
- Would you like to be a part of a self managing, nurse led wound/leg ulcer clinic?
- Do you want to work locally and make a real difference in your community?
- Are you looking to have fun at work whilst delivering high standards of person centred care?
If you answered yes, we’ve got a fantastic opportunity for you!
Join our self-managing teams based across Medway.
The team will have professional autonomy and responsibility for its own day to day running; working to support and empower each other to deliver the highest standard of person centred care.
Community nursing is in the process of transforming and we would really like staff in these areas to join the first neighbourhood nurse clinic teams within their locality
So what else?
- You will be joining a transformational service
- Self-management, continuity, building trusting relationships, and building networks in the neighbourhood are all important and logical principles for the teams.
- Our principle – keep it small, keep it simple
- Our aim – empowering patients to self-manage health and social needs and improving quality of life
- Our ethos – to have fun and enjoy caring
The small print
- We will offer you the choice of two pension schemes; the NHS Pension scheme and our Scottish Widows group personal pension
- Informal visits can be arranged on request
- We will always appoint the best person for the job, but applications are particularly welcome from candidates from BAME groups which are underrepresented in our service
- Interview date to be advised
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameJudith DiamondJob titleTVN / CoachEmail email@example.comTelephone number
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'