MMP are currently working alongside a Housing Association in Milton Keynes, who are looking to recruit an excellent part time Neighbourhood Housing Officer.
Pay: £22.09 per hour LTD
This role would suit an experienced Housing professional, who is confident in dealing with tenancy management and anti-social behaviour. This role will be focused on providing an excellent customer service to current tenants, managing both the estates and street properties of a mixed tenure patch.
* Managing a mixed tenure patch to deliver an excellent housing management service to all tenants
* Responding to any enquiries and complaints raised by customers, including complaints around anti-social behaviour
* Working closely with relevant departments and outside agencies to improve the neighbourhood
* Excellent housing management experience, with knowledge of working with mixed tenure including supported and leasehold properties
* Knowledge and experience of rent arrears and how to aid tenants to minimise these
* Experience of working with anti-social behaviour including the correct channels of reporting this through to court level
* Up to date knowledge of housing legislation and procedures, including a sound knowledge of the Welfare Reform act
* Full UK Driving Licence with access to own vehicle