Are you a clear-headed person with a desire to help others? Are you looking for a field-based role on a full time temporary basis? We are looking for an experienced Neighbourhood Coordinator with extremely strong communication skills to work in the County of Conwy, North Wales.
In the Neighbourhood Coordinator job you will be responsible for:
- Working with tenants and community groups to support, develop and promote our client’s commitment to involve tenants in the management of their homes
- Working closely with the Community Involvement Coordinator and Older Persons Engagement Officer, identifying opportunities to deliver community involvement initiatives and projects within designated areas
- Developing neighbourhood priorities and plans in conjunction with the community, establishing, implementing, and developing joint working with other statutory and voluntary agencies to meet needs of tenants and assess and identify individual needs
- Providing the key point of contact for any tenant queries
- Minimising, monitoring and reacting promptly to complaints of anti-social behaviour, consulting with the Police and Social Services, and outside agencies
- Carrying out neighbourhood inspections on a regular basis
- Attending tenant and community events which may take place outside of normal working hours
To succeed inthe Neighbourhood Coordinator job you will need:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- A highly organised and systematic approach to your workload
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise under pressure, using your own initiative and work to deadlines
- The ability to drive and have access to you own vehicle (essential)
- Current DBS certificate
- Housing or Social Care qualification (desirable)
- Good IT skills
This is a full time temporary vacancy for approximately 2 months with an ASAP start on an hourly pay rate of £10.00 - £11.00 per hour depending on experience plus holiday pay.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job