Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you work in a fast pace environment? Do you have the ambition to strive for one of the South's largest independent Estate Agents?
Our Client in Bournemouth is looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to the join the established and expanding team.
- Generating leads from Rightmove and Zoopla for viewings and valuations
- Managing your daily and weekly diary
- Optimising every opportunity when answering the telephone and walk ins
- Achieving monthly and weekly targets
- Building rapport with your applicant to understands there needs to match the best properties for their requirements
- Canvassing and promoting the business around your local area by giving out leaflets and speaking to current sellers on the market.
- Cross selling all products and services such as mortgage's and solicitors
- Assisting the mortgage advisors
- Assisting the administrator to make sure all files are compliant and all property details are correct
- Arranging open days and giving feedback to vendors to keep them updated
- Daily competitions with the team to keep the moral at an all-time high
- Attending morning meetings to plan your day and setting your daily targets
- Keeping in contact with applicants weekly and updating their property search
- Updating the window display to promote all properties
- Assisting the lettings team by registering with But to Let Investors
- Contacting solicitors on a regular basis to make sure the sale is running smoothly and to obtain an exchange date or resolve any delays
- Ideally you will have previous sales and letting experience
- Be able to drive and have your own car for viewings
- Be driven and motivated by targets
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm and every other Saturday
Salary: £16,000k - £19,000k + uncapped commission and car allowance.
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply, email your CV, call the office or pop in and see us in person. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of receiving you application. If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please feel free to contact us to ensure your application was received.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job