- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details
- Ensure than when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory and business like conclusion.
- Optimise every opportunity to secure valuations and to obtain Instructions
- An experienced Sales /Lettings Negotiator (preferred but not essential)
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Enthusiastic person who can demonstrate they have the willingness to learn and develop themselves in the Estate Agency industry.
What's in it for you:
- Progressive Career
- Awards and Incentives
- Uncapped Commission
- Full Training and Development
- Company Car Or Allowance (DOE)
- Administrative Duties