Our client is a leading out of home advertising company owning a large estate of digital screens all over London and globally.
Negotiating with landlords, managing issues on sites and meeting key objectives for site retention and enhancement of the company’s digital portfolio.
• Negotiating and managing existing contracts with landlords.
• Responsibility for landlord queries and issues of any kind such as operational, site or payment queries and to work with relevant teams and individuals in the Company to resolve issues.
• Undertake queries concerning properties and advertising sites owned by the Company.
• Build individual and corporate landlord relationships.
Analysis and reporting
• Monthly preparation of profit share revenues and liaison with our profit share partners regarding these figures and their portfolios.
• Preparation of weekly payment runs.
• Maintaining accurate rental records for sites on the rental payment system, Estateman and to handle rental accounting queries.
• Retention of sites to meet company objectives at most competitive price.
• To maintain and continually enhance current procedures with existing departments with the benefit of enlarged vision.
• Ideal candidate would have excellent interpersonal skills, with a solid working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• A team player with the ability to adapt and work to tight deadlines
• Experience of dealing with contract management and negotiations.
• Ability to embrace new working practices
• Previous experience of dealing with people by phone and by correspondence plus a proven track record within an office environment
• Good telephone manner and numerate.
• Ability to work on many bespoke systems at any one time our internal systems including a bespoke Access Database
• Competency using MS Office: Word, Excel (for analysis of data and running reports)