- Earn up to £10.63 per hour
- Enhancements for bank holidays
- Contracted and Bank Shifts available
- Work where and when it suits you
- Local working in Hertfordshire
- NHS pension Scheme
Do you enjoy working with a range of different people?
We are looking for approachable individuals to welcome and book patients in at our out of hours centres based in hospitals in Hertfordshire. In return we offer a rewarding role in a supportive, enjoyable and team-based culture.
HUC provide high quality care to patients in Hertfordshire when the GP surgeries are closed. As part of our team you will help make a difference to patient’s lives and to your community.
We are looking for
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be compassionate and understand patients’ needs
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Be able to work in a team and upon own initiative
- Able to use a computer or willing to learn
- Individuals who take pride in their work
- Prepared to work during the out of hours including weekends
We can offer you
- Full training
- Flexibility in working hours
- The knowledge that you are making a difference to people’s lives
- Supportive and team based culture
- Additional income or start of a new career
- Personal development opportunities
- Attractive benefits including NHS pension and bank holiday enhancements
- Immediate start
- Quality Services
- Patient Care
Should your application be succesful, a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you within 2 weeks of application
- Customer Service
- PC user
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'