Job Shop Recruitment are currently recruiting for an NDT Technician for a New Client in the Tiverton Area.
- Set up and calibrate non-destructive testing equipment.
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection.
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations.
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results.
- Perform specialised inspections.
- May instruct and supervise others.
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
- Interface daily with the Team Leader about work priorities.
- Actively participate in improvement programs.
- Work closely with Team Leader to identify and remove obstacles
- Actively participate in safety initiatives, incident investigations, etc.
- NDT Level II Certification (PT/MT) - minimum 5 years (aerospace preferred)
- RT Certification are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections.
- Strong work ethic.
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Adaptable to changing schedules.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Team work.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures.
- Detail oriented.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'