To undertake a range of non destructive testing, (including Ultrasonic, MPI). The successful candidate will be expected to evaluate and report in accordance with set procedures and specifications.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Ultra Sonic Inspection (Immersion & Hand Scan)
• Non Mag Inspection.
• Dye Penetrant Inspection.
• MP Inspection.
• Work to the relevant procedures and specifications
• To be responsible for the calibration of equipment
• To be responsible for the recording of and reporting of results, with respect to interpreting, evaluation and providing a verdict of results
• Responsible for recording and reporting discrepancies where necessary
Skills, Experience & Qualification
• Ultrasonic examination level 2
• Desirable Requirements:
• Magnetic Particle examination level 2
• Dye Penetrant examination level 2
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job