The following job is no longer available:
NDML Account Handler
NDML Account Handler
Full time - They prefer a full-time candidate but are happy to be flexible to individual circumstances. They believe that our office environment encourages innovation and collaboration which sets them above their competitors.
Are you ready to join the Customer Champion of the year award winner of 2020?
As one of our client's Account Handlers you will be working as part of a dynamic integrated team working alongside their Corporate Accounts Executives, Broking Managers and Claims teams. They believe in delivering exceptional customer service therefore its vital that you are fully engaged with the business and customers you handle. They want and expect you to treat your work as if this is your own business.
Being an Account Handler means you will continue to develop strong technical abilities with their customers at the heart of everything you do.
You will be expected to:
• Always provide exceptional customer service.
• Collaborate with internal departments and senior colleagues to problem solve for their clients utilising your growing technical knowledge
• Build and maintain effective and productive relationships with key insurance contacts and clients
• Negotiate and present risks in a favourable manner in order to get the best cover and premium for their customers.
Key Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills
• Enjoy discussion and negotiation with the ability to develop (working) relationships with a range of different personality types
• Good attention to detail
• A lively and enthusiastic approach to your work
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver against deadlines
• Keen interest in developing your knowledge to fully understand how the insurance market works
• Capability to help clients expand their insurance programme with worthwhile additional covers.
Why Join them?
Why not?......Thye are a great place to work (just ask their people) and you will part of a fantastic working environment. As well as being developed via their group training manager you will also have the support of assigned mentors and other willing people within their business with a wealth of technical knowledge. You will have access to their ongoing ever evolving Wellbeing programme as well as a pension, paid holiday starting at 23 days (you get bank holidays on top). In addition, you will have access to the UK healthcare Cashplan scheme, free parking, and coming soon the flexibility to buy and sell holidays.
• Opportunity to develop & progress your career
• In house training academy
• Financial Investment towards your CII studies
• UK Healthcare Cash plan scheme
• Access to multiple wellbeing activities including free health checks and regular seminars
• Flexibility to Buy & Sell holidays
• Group Pension
• Death in service 3x salary
• A fantastic place to work!
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Commercial Account Handler, Insurance Account Handler, Commercial Insurance Broker, Account Executive, Insurance Broker, Insurance, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'