To lead and deliver on NCS programme as instructed by NCS Project Officer and to assist with organisation and delivery of NCS graduation events.
National Citizen Service (NCS) is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for all 15 - 17 year olds that builds skills and confidence and helps them get ahead in work and life.
Summer participants enjoy back to back residential weeks in July/August which encourage team building and making new friends before the chance to make a difference in their local community with 60 hours of social action work.
Week one residential - Essex
Week two residential - Norwich
Weeks three and four will be within the Norwich and surrounding area of Norfolk on a daily basis
Salary Bracket for the 4 weeks: £1200-£1500
*salary will be age dependent
- Ability to communicate effectively with participants and parents.
- Ability to communicate with staff effectively
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Ability to act as a positive role model
- Dynamic and engaging person
- Able to adapt leadership styles to meet the needs of individuals and groups Ability to work as a team
- Full driving licence
- Communication Skills
- Meet Deadlines
- Engaging People