NC Programmers required for an expanding aerospace manufacturer based in Rzeszow, Poland.
Candidates must be fluent in English and Polish (written and spoken).
This growing company makes structural components for aircraft. Its headquarters are in the UK, with other sites in Europe, and a new factory being built close to Rzeszow Airport.
Their CNC machining, fabrication and treatment capabilities provide a ‘one stop shop’ to make parts from design through to end product. The company has a large customer base, is currently enjoying substantial investment and has a strong future.
- Substantial experience in similar NC Programming role, using CATIA V5
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills, confident and professional
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates programming instructions for machinists
- Design machining and production fixtures and specify appropriate tooling to use
- Makes Calculations for programming including where materials should be cut
- Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests
- Determines sequence of operations in a program
- Chooses cutting tools as needed
- Supports setting and operating of machines as required ensuring correct quality specified on the drawing and routing instructions in line with fundamental rules of component manufacture
If you would like to be considered for this exciting and pivotal Engineering position, with this growing company, please apply using an English written CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job