An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainer working for a leading nationwide healthcare recruitment agency that supply Specialist Staff, RGN’s and HCA’s into the NHS, private hospitals and care homes.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated Trainer to support our Services through delivery of Health and Social Care Annual Training, update training sessions.
To be considered for this role you should be a confident presenter with excellent communication skills with a passion for training within the Healthcare sector.
Reporting directly to the Compliance, Training & Audit Manager, key responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of all annual training for all new Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
- Ensure the training program delivered is to the highest standards, instilling the quality focus of the organisation across the board, and out into the field team of Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
- Develop and implement effective training and induction programmes
- Produce training materials, manuals or documentation
- Use audio visual aids, computers and teaching applications
- Responsible for managing a training budget
- Ensure accurate records are maintained in relation to training, certification learning evidence.
- Participate in the evaluation of the Company’s training and development needs against agreed organisational goals, business and quality objectives
- Coordinate training programmes and schedules
- Oversee e-learning
- Commercial awareness
- Advise Directors of any changes to the training we provide which may be required to meet legislative requirements
- Ability to travel and to work flexible hours
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Training qualification in either CIPD or CertED, or relevent training experience
- Care Certificate training experience (preferred)
- Ability to organise own work and carry out duties without direct supervision
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach to tasks
- Computer literate
- Previous and demonstrable experience of writing and creating full training programs, which meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- A clear understanding / knowledge of Skills for Care, CQC, HSE, Skills for Health annual training and industry requirements relating to training development and content.
- Excellent and engaging presenter, with strong training delivery and coaching skills
- Experience as a trainer within the healthcare sector
- Health Care
- Manual Handling
- Experienced Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'