Capita have a part time evening Team Leader opportunity for National Trust at our Alaska House - Bootle site, working 5.15pm to 9.15pm
National Trust is;
- Europe's biggest conservation body & registered charity, independent of Government; its future depends on the generosity and active involvement of;
- 5 million plus members
- Ever increasing paying visitors each year
- 60,000 plus volunteers per year
- Benefactors, tenants and partners
- Governed by leading industry, social and political figures (HRH Prince Charles - Patron)
- Raises annual income from membership of over £600m (annual subscriptions, donations and legacies)
- Increasingly political role
- They look after special places, for ever, for everyone including;
- Glorious miles of coastline and hectares of land
- Historic houses, gardens and parks, ancient monuments and nature reserves
The current contract with the Trust is run as a true partnership. The services we provide for National Trust are quite diverse, from finance and data cleanse activities to marketing support, as well as both front and back office work and outbound. We need an experienced and motivated person who can display the right behaviours to join us to manage a team that uphold our high standards of customer service. In short, we need someone to be there for our members and supporters when they're needed most. And, in return, we'll invest in your training and development to make you an expert in your respective field.
A Team Manager needs to maximise personal and team performance, by developing individual skills and competence, through coaching, in order to ensure excellent customer experience and agreed client targets are achieved.
Responsibilities and Skills
You will manage a team of up to 15 who will be multi-skilled including back office duties across numerous business work streams. The work will include use of daily reports and you will need to be able to analyse and interpret this MI to drive performance and achieve internal and client requirements.
You will need to be prepared to build an excellent level of knowledge and be able to develop your team to deliver excellent member experience.
You need to have excellent coaching skills to support staff and deliver effectively against service level targets.
People Management - To motivate and develop your team, to deliver excellent performance and customer experience through feedback and effective coaching, meet contractual obligations and maximize staff retention. Business Delivery - To regularly review the activities of the team in order to ensure the most effective and cost efficient approach is used to provide excellent customer experience and meet contractual obligations. Process Improvement - To review working practices and processes and implement improvements in order to improve productivity, service levels and customer satisfaction, a firm link to induction will be key here. Sharing best practice and lessons learnt. Problem Resolution - Provide an efficient and flexible response to operational issues, in order to maintain levels of service delivery, client and customer satisfaction.
Skills, Knowledge and Leadership Behaviours
- Confidence & Communication (communication via both written and verbally so as to be clearly understood)
- Client & Customer Focus (ability to add value to clients both internal and external)
- Respecting others (listen and take into account different opinions and motivations, the ability to react constructively)
- Working with others (building a network of good relationships both internal and external)
- Developing others (Support and manage the performance of people and to develop them to meet Business Requirements)
- Performance Focus (to be dynamic and accountable in order to ensure delivery of results)
- Change Focus (respond quickly and positively to change in order to maintain effectiveness)
- Leading others (ability to define and communicate goals by inspiring confidence, lead by example by taking action to achieve success
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now
*Please note this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=L304AB&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=L304AB&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
- Team Manager - People Leadership - Coaching and Development - Contact Centre - Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'