My client, the UK's largest independent operator in their field are looking for an National Trainer to join their fantastic training department. The company itself has sites all over the UK and a very prestigious customer base.
The business has recently gone through an exciting change and this is a really fantastic time to join the business and help to support them with their objectives.
The successful National Trainer will be working for an employer who spends a lot of time thinking about their employees providing effective career development and support
Salary for the position is: £34,500 plus company car. Depending on location of individual you will be required to look after the North or South region but must be able to travel to Coventry when not on the road.
The National Trainer role will be responsible for leading on the training for the whole of their specified region, providing the staff with the relevant training around soft skills, account management and customer service.
As the successful National Trainer you are likely to have significant experience in;
- Leading on the delivery of soft skills and customer service skills
- Organising, developing, and designing training programs
- Identifying new and innovative ways to provide a high-quality training experience for the teams
- Develop and maintain the training aids
- Manage induction training for new employees
- Be able to use a mix of different training tools such as; e-learning, virtual learning and class room activities.
- Creative thinker and able to use a variety of training tools
- Full clean driving licence and the flexibility to travel 3 or 4 days a week
- Experience delivering a very high-quality training experience
To apply for the National Trainer, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job