National Trainer Job Coventry
Your new company
An international logistics business operating in 220 countries, working at the UK Head Office in Coventry with regional responsibiltiy - either North or South UK.
Your new role
- Responsible for the design, delivery and evaluation of business critical training courses and customised training procedures.
- Responsible for taking a lead role in training delivery across the organisation including new starter inductions and soft skills leadership and management courses whilst developing sales and account management training activities that will enhance organisational efficiency and employee knowledge, skills and ability.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Take a lead role in delivering softskills and customer services programmes as required.
- Support the operational/sales/account management teams in the development of training both on and off the job. Organise, develop, design and source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Support teams to deliver high quality services through identification of potential solutions for training.
- Ensure high quality training is delivered and aligned to business objectives.
- Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks.
- Inform employees of training schedules and venues and monitor attendance of all training.
- Promote learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training and on-the-job coaching.
- Track and report on training outcomes to Learning & Development Manager.
- To carry out additional responsibilities as required in line with business needs.
What you'll need to succeed
Relevant training qualification e.g. CIPD qualified (or equivalent).
Full, clean driving licence and ability to travel.
- Experience of delivering customer services, sales, soft skills and account management training.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that are conducive to effectively train and motivate staff.
- Experience in meeting the needs of internal customers with an emphasis on quality training, and the ability to develop a diverse group of employees with varying levels of experience and knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience of using the full training cycle.
- Excellent level of IT skills - MS Excel, Word and Power point.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Well organised and accustomed to working autonomously and flexibly within a face paced working environment. Organised with the ability to plan and prioritise workload, and always meet deadlines.
- Ability to work occasional nights as required in a 24/7 operational business.
- Prepared to travel nationally with some overnights and flexibility in terms of early starts and late finishes Experience of delivering to front line employees and managers.
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent opportunity, working with an established team, for a global reputable business that offers rewarding careers and prospects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Trainer Training Learning and Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job