My client is a luxury skincare brand synonymous with luxury spa’s and treatments. Due to ongoing expansion in the UK, they are currently seeking a National Trainer to train Spa based therapists in their unique protocols and treatment experiences and retail staff in their multiple location retail partners.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and practice all brand treatments, understand and modify existing protocols for training and understand the key benefits of all the brand retail lines when training.
- Conduct training at all types of accounts, whether retail, spa or salon and to be the key expert in Brand treatments and products
- Sell and motivate staff at any account in the UK and Ireland. This includes staff training, events and beauty room activities.
- Play a key role as a representative of the company when providing demonstrations to potential new professional customers, the press and VIP’s, always following brand guidelines and reflecting brand positioning.
- Provide professional training to Beauty Therapists and other related staff at accredited accounts (Stores, Spas and Salons) on the concept, history, strategy, benefits and application of products.
- Take full responsibility for the overall efficient & effective running of all training sessions. This includes designing bespoke training tools and presentations, preparation of all required documents and equipment, running the sessions, issuing certificates and letters post session and ensuring monthly follow-up via letter and phone with the Therapists and Spa/Salon management.
- Visit stores, spas and other accounts on a frequent basis and conduct one on one, or small group training sessions to provide on-going support, training and motivation for all staff.
- Conducting press and VIP treatments in client spas. This may be at very short notice, so a great degree of flexibility is required and may require weekend work.
- Treatment demonstrations to prospective spas.
Experience / Skills / Requirements:
- Previous therapist and training experience, five years minimum
- Beauty Therapy qualification (NVQ Level 2 & 3)
- Aesthetician license is required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Ability to present in front of a large audience. Strong presentation and communication, both spoken and written, skills are required.
- Ability to educate and teach, with a strong focus on protocols
- Ability to execute training with excellence and with great attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Dynamic and proactive personality with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organisational, prioritisation and time management skills essential.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to interact well with staff and accounts. Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required.
- Valid driver’s license and UK work permit.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job