National Trade Sales Manager~ Sheffield Based (National Coverage)
Granada Glazing is a specialist bespoke aluminium secondary glazing supplier to both the trade and commercial sectors. The business is well established and innovative with a reputation for quality and service as well as excellent products, profitable, growing and ambitious. To help develop the existing sales efforts they now require a Trade Sales professional with man management experience to lead the Trade sales.Role:
As National Trade Sales Manager you will be overseeing, mentoring and motivating the existing sales team. Based in the main from the Dinnington offices you will be responsible for both local and national sales, targeting trade customers, ensuring the team are maximising every sales opportunity. A large part of this position will be to strengthen relationships with key accounts and increase the volume, whilst recognising opportunities to secure and develop new business. The successful candidate will have a strong sales background of their own with marketing initiatives, ideally focussed on the 'trade’ route to market, together with man management skills to enhance the existing internal and external team.
- An experienced business and sales leader with a track record of success
- Able to negotiate and win business both in the corporate boardroom and with entrepreneurial business owners
- Innovative, a lateral thinker able to spot new opportunities and seize them
- Entrepreneurial, motivational and ambitious
- Target driven, organised and customer focussed
- Problem solver
- Honest, open and with 'presence’
- Able to contribute at senior management level to the strategy and growth of the business
Candidates may come from a wide range of B2B building product sectors, but experience of Trade route to market for windows and doors would be an advantageRemuneration package:
A favourable, negotiable basic together with a targeted performance bonus incentive and associated benefits. This is a growing business in a growing sector and the opportunities are substantial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'