This company has had excellent growth year on year and is now looking for someone to join the team and help work towards a big and exciting future.
This is a site-based role, with travelling required from time to time. As the National Senior Account Manager, you will be building and developing relationships with new and existing customers. You must be able to build relationships, communicate at all levels and understand them as a business and their customers. You will be required to offer excellent products and services.
This role is ideal for someone who is career focused and financially motivated, as the company has an excellent commission structure.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within grocery or own label.
- Proven record of building new business.
- Great relationship building skills.
- The ability to understand the business and their customers.
- Motivated with a "can do attitude".
- Driven to achieve targets.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- National Senior Account Manager own label Grocery fmcg
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'