Out client is a rapidly growing SME that has a new opportunity for a Sales Trainer to work from either their Berkshire based or London office, with frequent national travel.
The Sales Trainer will focus on the continuous training and development of the sales team, to ensure a high performing and successful team. They’ll work closely with the Sales Management team to develop and implement ongoing training plans to successfully onboard new joiners and develop existing sales staff.
The Sales Trainer will be responsible for developing, scheduling and delivering sales training to new and existing staff, as well as continually reviewing the effectiveness of the training.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver the sales training programmes and onboarding programmes to both new and existing employees
- Develop training plans and relevant materials based around the company Sales methodology
- Provide ongoing field-based and customer facing support to ensure the successful implementation of the sales methodology
- Ensure all training programmes support the growth of the business and demonstrate a return on investment.
- Service based sales experience
- Experience of delivering sales training to delegates of all levels
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Experience identifying individual and team training requirements
- Passion for learning and development and the development of people
- Strategic account planning
- Hold an up-to-date Sales methodologies Accreditation as a trainer such as ISM
- A levels or equivalent
- A practical and hands on approach to training
- Strong ability to develop people to their highest levels of performance
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B2B Sales experience
- Demonstrable sales and relationship track record
The following would also be an asset:
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Planning & sales effectiveness
- CRM knowledge
- Sales Management
- Sales Team
- Sales Training